Want to know about Patriot Travel Medical Insurance? Today I will tell you about the patriot travel medical insurance.
This plan meets the demands of Americans and non-Americans who are travelling abroad for work or pleasure and need temporary medical insurance for themselves and their dependents. accessible to single people, families, and teams of five or more. Available at daily and monthly prices, with a 24-month renewal option. includes additional perks that resemble packages.
Political evacuations and coverage for terrorist attacks are not offered in nations for which a U.S. travel advisory has been issued six months prior to travel.
With a few extras for travel emergencies, this plan offers full emergency medical coverage for your travels. You can access emergency medical care wherever you are using this strategy. Use the provider network provided by the plan to reduce out-of-pocket expenses if in the United States.
Plan Specifics of patriot travel medical insurance
- This plan stands out since it offers the following:
- Six-month benefit duration, renewable for up to 24 months after three months of uninterrupted coverage.
- Accessible to both people and groups.
- Deductibles range from $0 to $2,500.
- The plan includes up to $25,000 in 24-hour AD&D.
- Up to the maximum amount, dental procedures that are required to replace healthy, natural teeth that have been lost or damaged due to an accident are covered.
- Evacuations related to politics are covered up to $10,000.
- coverage for diseases and injuries brought on by terrorist attacks (up to a lifetime maximum of $50,000).
- Assistance with identity theft up to $500 each coverage period.
- Trips back home that are unplanned and last up to two weeks are covered.
- If the insured is told to evacuate by local authorities ahead of a natural disaster, additional natural disaster coverage of up to $100 per day for five days is offered.
- The plan covers trip interruptions of up to $5,000 if you have to go home because a close relative died or your home was destroyed.
- A $250 maximum for lost luggage insurance.
- For every five months of uninterrupted coverage, purchase an additional month of home country
- If the insured is admitted to the hospital for a covered reason, hospital indemnity is covered up to $100 per night.
- Pre-existing conditions that have been fully disclosed are reimbursed for up to $15,000 in medical costs and up to $25,000 for evacuation.
- This plan offers a universal prescription discount program for lower-cost prescription medications.
For access to providers, an explanation of benefits, the status of your claims, ID cards, certificate documents, and more, sign up for MyIMGSM, IMG’s online support service.
- Optional Protection
- When you purchase this plan, you have the option of adding the following optional coverage:
The exclusion for adventure sports activities is removed by an optional rider for travelers up to age 65 (with a maximum of $50,000).
The primary insured may choose to purchase optional enhanced AD&D.
The leader replacement rider is an optional provision in the group version of this plan. The expense of sending a replacement (up to $3,000) will be covered if the original leader needs to return home due to a medical emergency, a primary dwelling being damaged, or a death in the family.
Limitations of patriot travel medical insurance
The coverage of this plan is subject to the following restrictions:
For individuals 65 and under, coverage must start within six months of arrival in the U.S.; for those 65 and older, it must start within 30 days.
When the U.S. government has issued a travel warning that is in place six months before your anticipated arrival, that country is not covered by terrorism insurance.
Plans related to the International Medical Group